Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. IOCL invites applicants through gate for the post Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers.
IOCL-Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers-
Indian Oil is India’s top ranked Stateowned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing,
materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
selection of few candidates from below disciplines shall also be done for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical
(GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code:
EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible
to apply for the advertised posts. GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in relative field.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- This is must required qualification for more details go to official notification given bilow.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in GATE-2020 in the relevant discipline to be eligible for shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) & Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT).
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on marks obtained by them in GATE2020 in respective discipline for further selection process consisting of PI and GD/GT.
- Short-listing will be based on merit of the candidates from different categories in line with the reservation policy of Government of India. Hence, merely qualifying in GATE-2020 examination does not guarantee short-listing for GD/GT and Personal Interview.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination-
- Candidates should have secured following minimum marks in qualifying degree examination:
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category candidates – 65%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates -55%
- starting date- 7/4/2020
- Ending date- 6/5/2020
Apply Online– click here
Official Notification–Click here
For More Details– IOCL.COM
for more details regarding other job details www.sarkarinaukariget.in
- Nta-Extension of date for submission of online form in various examination –
- NTA-Relaxation the mandatory provision of submission/uploading of the certificates –
- Indian-Army-Rally-DEVBHUMI DWARKA-Postponed-
- LRB-Gujarat Police Lokrakshak/Police constable final Result (Female) –
- SSC- Staff Selection Commission-Important Notice-CHSL(Tier-1) and Other Exam-