Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. IOCL invites applicants through gate for the post Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function
IOCL-Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function-
Indian Oil is India’s top ranked Stateowned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing,
materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
- Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute) and
- At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020 gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
- The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude. However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solely based on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate).
- Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
- starting date- 7/4/2020
- Ending date- 6/5/2020
Apply Online– click here
Official Notification–Click here
For More Details– IOCL.COM
for more details regarding other job details www.sarkarinaukariget.in
- Nta-Extension of date for submission of online form in various examination –
- NTA-Relaxation the mandatory provision of submission/uploading of the certificates –
- Indian-Army-Rally-DEVBHUMI DWARKA-Postponed-
- LRB-Gujarat Police Lokrakshak/Police constable final Result (Female) –
- SSC- Staff Selection Commission-Important Notice-CHSL(Tier-1) and Other Exam-