In view of the hardships faced by the parents and the students due to COVID-19
epidemic, the National Testing Agency(NTA) has further extended/ revised the dates of submission of Online Application Forms for various Examinations.
Extended/ Revised Dates shall be as follows for NTA
|no||exam||start date||new ending date|
|1||National Council for Hotel|
Management (NCHM) JEE-
|2||Indira Gandhi National|
Open University (IGNOU)
Admission Test-2020 for
Ph.D. and OPENMAT(MBA)
|3||Indian Council of|
|5||All India AYUSH Post|
Graduate Entrance Test
- Submission of Online Application Forms shall be accepted up to 04.00 PM and Submission of fee up to 11.50 PM
- The requisite fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM.
- The detailed schedule mentioning revised dates of downloading of Admit Cards and of Examination will be displayed separately on respective examination website(s).
Notice- click here
for more details – click here
- Nta-Extension of date for submission of online form in various examination –
- NTA-Relaxation the mandatory provision of submission/uploading of the certificates –
- Indian-Army-Rally-DEVBHUMI DWARKA-Postponed-
- LRB-Gujarat Police Lokrakshak/Police constable final Result (Female) –
- SSC- Staff Selection Commission-Important Notice-CHSL(Tier-1) and Other Exam-